Blog Hoppin' Teacher Week! Make Ahead Meals!

Linking up again today for Teacher Week 2015 with Blog Hoppin'! I enjoyed reading 5 fun facts about so many teacher bloggers yesterday!

Today's topic is Make Ahead Meals!


So if you read my post from yesterday you already know I LOVE to cook.

Here are a few of my favorite make ahead meals (links to them)- or at least easy meals to fix on a hectic school night!

One of my favorite "easy" meals to fix is salad. This one I would consider make ahead because I can pick up all the parts at the grocery store, stick them in the fridge, and then when I get home from work it can be on the table in a matter of minutes with VERY little to clean up after dinner.

This is a spin on a salad that I used to get at O'Charley's (sadly the location near us closed!). It is a...

Cranberry Pecan Fried Chicken Salad
Ingredients:
spring mix salad mix
fried chicken tenders (already prepared from the deli counter)- sliced
dried cranberries
candied pecans (Emerald brand Glazed "Pecan Pie" are the best!)
crumbled blue cheese
Balsamic dressing

Mix it all together- DELICIOUS! 


Crockpot meals are also ideal during the work week- here are a few of my favorites from Iowa Girl Eats (she is my fave food blogger!)

These sandwiches are sooooo good! Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches



And I also love Signature Spicy, Smoky, Sweet Chili (it is crockpot friendly!). It is my go to chili recipe these days- the mixture of the spicy, smoky, and sweet really is a hit!


I hope you get a chance to try a few of these out! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In November...