Five For Friday!

I am excited to be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday! 





Can you believe August is almost over- this month has gone by crazy fast! But... that means September and FALL are just around the corner!!!!




I have been (not so) patiently waiting for September 1st to get here. I have been dying to start my fall decorating. Fall happens to be my very favorite time of the year and I love to put out all of my decorations. I might happen to be obsessed with squirrels and have added a few to my collection...







I have been excited about the response I have gotten from one of my newest products in my TpT store... I love using an interactive notebook in science and this is a great way to kick off science instruction for the school year! I especially love to see how creative my students can be when decorating their covers!




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new Erin Condren planner! My daughter convinced me to get one after she got hers and we have had so much fun decorating them! And I must say that I finally discovered what the fuss about washi tape is all about!





Love my Kansas City Royals! I have been a fan for my whole life- and I have to  be honest- some years it was hard... but they are rewarding us now! My husband and I watch just about every game and love every minute of it! Hard to say who my favorite player is, but if I had to pick just one (or two), either Alex Gordon or Alcides Escobar!


If you are looking for a delicious chili recipe for FALL- you have got to try this one from Kristin at Iowa Girl Eats (she is my favorite food blogger!)- Signature Spicy, Smoky, Sweet Chili!


Hope you all have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In November...