March Currently! Spring Fever Anyone?

Time for my favorite link up again! A big thanks to Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for hosting this each month. 




I have to admit that I LOVE watching TV! The DVR might be the best invention ever. One of my favorite channels in Food Network. (I love to cook!) Chopped is one of our favorite shows.

This weekend has been awesome! Have not left the house since we got home late Friday afternoon. I was supposed to be out of town this weekend watching my daughter play softball, but the games were moved to near Houston due to the weather- so I ended up home. Have enjoyed being lazy!!!

Third quarter will be wrapping up soon and I like to get a head start on progress reports- especially the comments sections- I try to do 5 a day and then am finished with the comments in a week. 

Although I had a free weekend- I did miss out on being with my girl. We haven't gotten to see her hardly at all this semester and it has been hard! I will get to see her next weekend, though. Can't wait!

I am so sick of winter- and we haven't even been hit that hard with nasty weather. I can't even imagine how the people along the east coast are feeling! Looking forward to sunshine and flip flops!

Our Spring Break is the week leading up to Easter. My husband and I will be traveling to see our youngest play softball and our oldest and her fiancee will be meeting us there. It will be the first time I have ever eaten at a restaurant on a holiday, but at least we will all be together. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In November...