Currently- February Edition

I love linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently- so much fun!


So I love Hallmark movies- I watch all of the Christmas ones and am currently loving the ones they are running leading up to Valentine's Day- I DVR and then binge watch them on the weekends!

I am thrilled to report that I have cut down to 1 Pibb Zero each day. I don't drink coffee, but have been a popaholic for my entire adult life. I started cutting back when we went back to school in January and for the last 3 weeks I have been down to 1! I am drinking loads of water and... (knock on wood) I haven't had a migraine since Thanksgiving. I usually have them every 4-6 weeks- don't know if there is any correlation, but I am super thankful I haven't had one!

Can't wait for spring to get here! We have had some unseasonably warm weather here in the midwest and it has given me a bad case of SPRING FEVER!

My youngest daughter's college softball season starts this week! She is a freshman and this is her first college season- something she has worked the past 10 years for. Excited and anxious to follow her season and make it to as many games as we can! BOOMER SOONER!

Ok- so many projects for my store started and not finished- but lacking some motivation right now. I need to get with the program!

Miss Homebody... I love to be at home with my pups- I could probably be a hermit! 

Happy February!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In November...