Crock Pot Recipes- Two of My Favorites!!!

This month I am linking up with Laurah J at The ESOL Odyssey for the January Recipe Round-Up. Cooking is one of my very favorite things to do- and I love to use my crock pot. 


How wonderful is it to come home from a long day at work, and when you open the door the smell of a home cooked meal greets you! That's what crock pot cooking is all about for me!
When I have something in the crock pot, I look forward to it all day... especially if it is one of the two dinners I want to share with you....

My favorite food blogger is Kristin at Iowa Girl Eats. She is actually the very first person (blog) I ever started following. I have fixed countless recipes of hers and am always pleased with the results (and so is my family!). 

First up are Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches- super easy and super flavorful is how I would describe this recipe! Click on the link to get this tasty recipe.


Next is Crock Pot Ranchero Chicken- this recipe takes a smidge more time to prepare, but oh so worth it! I seriously think I could drink the sauce. This one is great because you can use the chicken for tostadas, tacos, burritos, nachos... you name it! Again- click on the link to get this recipe.


And thanks again to Laurah for this fun idea!


I really hope you will try one, or both, of these recipes! You will be glad you did!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In November...