Thank You Office Max!


Ok. I am a little shocked. I have been working on creating name tags, labels, etc. for my class. This past year I have learned to do a lot on the computer I NEVER thought I would be able to do. 

In fact, the other day my 18 year old daughter said, "Um, I can't believe you know how to do more on the computer than I do now!" 

What a compliment, since she has been my go to person for tech help since she was like 8! 

Anyway, as I was creating I was thinking about all the colored ink I was going to be using up and I was pretty concerned about how it would look since my printer is not exactly high-tech. 

I decided to check into color prints at Office Max. I called and talked to someone and decided I would use their online feature to upload my document and have it printed. 

I started small- I definitely did not want to print pages and pages only to decide I didn't like it and be stuck spending the money for something I wouldn't use.

The upload process was easy and I received a call and an email about 25 minutes later that my prints were ready. When I picked them up I was shocked! (And not by the price, I thought it was very reasonable.)

HOLY COW! The copies were beautiful. Office Max is my new favorite place! 




Here is what my daily schedule looks like on my magnetic white board. I put magnets on the back of each piece. And by the way, we do eat lunch- I just left that circle out by mistake! 



I have used this type of daily schedule visual for my kids for years. I LOVE that it is easy to move around each day and that there are no times on it! (When I used to put times or clocks with my daily schedule my kids would be more worried about us staying on schedule than on what they were currently learning!)

I have FIVE FREE  versions of this nifty daily schedule available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. 

Have a great weekend! (I only have 2 weekends left before we go back to work!!!!)  I am excited about how I will be spending this one! I will tell you about it next week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In November...